Sunday, January 6, 2013

Other Projects

I have one more Christmas gift to share. I made this tray for my brother-in-law. I made a similar one last year for my sister-in-law. I thought this would be a fun way for them to display photos of their nieces and nephew in their home. As you can see, I left an open spot for a picture of the baby when he or she is born. I also left the flag blank so I could add the baby's initial like I did for the other kids.  The kids also colored a small picture to be included in the frame.  I kept the design and embellishments pretty simple since this is going in a man's house.  I also stuck to brighter primary colors, using My Mind's Eye "On the Bright Side" and Bo Bunny "Learning Curve".

I just completed the page with the photo from this year for my Halloween mini album.  You can see the rest of what is completed in this album here. I am really enjoying this album because I can add to it each year and it doesn't take a ton of time.  I can grab a few scraps and put it together in a few minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment