Monday, December 31, 2012

Snowflake Birthday Card

I got another card done this afternoon. I'm trying to be a little ahead of the game with birthday cards since I don't know when this baby is going to decide to make his/her entrance into the world. :)

I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch and decided to try a circular card.  I saw this circle card cut on my "Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2" cartridge when I first got it and I have been itching to try it.

I also worked the 7th day of Christmas challenge from Frosted Designs in.  The challenge was to include 7 snowflakes on a project.  I have two that I cut out using my Cricut and the same cartridge I used for my card, 4 that are dry embossed into the white and one more stamped on the inside of the card.  I also had fun with some more glitter- I am LOVING this color!  

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card - the color is amazing and the sparkly snowflakes are beautiful! Thanks for joining in the fun for Frosted Designs 12 days of Christmas challenges!

    ReplyDelete