Monday, December 26, 2011

2012 Calendars

I can finally share one of the big projects I was working on for Christmas! For the 5th year I made calendars as gifts for members of our families. I made one for my parents, one for my in-laws and one for my sister and brother-in-law. To streamline the process this year I used sketches by Ali Davis. I printed off the 12 single page sketches that were available in October and then chose the sketch that worked best with the photos I had for each month. I will not post each sketch in this post, but you can find all of the sketches (and more!) here.

Sorry for the bad photos, the night I took them, I just wanted to get them done and now I don't have the calendars anymore to take better photos, but you get the idea.

January



February



March



April



May



June



July



August



September



October



November



December

I wanted to include photos from our Christmas celebrations with our parents, so I left their pages blank with the promise I would bring the photos the next time we visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment