Monday, November 28, 2011

A Productive Night!

Last night I spent a few hours working on some projects. I managed to complete the December calendar page for our calendar and two cards!

The first was a card from the scraps of the other calendars I have been working on. I used a sketch from a site I found recently: Unscripted Sketches.



Next I did the December calendar page for our calendar using the current Sketchy Thursdays sketch.



Since I had my Christmas papers out, I decided to make another Christmas card for the "I Feel the Love" project.

4 comments:

  1. Great B-day card! You have tied the colors together beautifully! The distressed embossed panel really works here and the buttons are just the right amount of "pop" for this card. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Unscripted Sketches. We would love to see you back again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love your cards and your calendar page!!! ADORABLE photos! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards and page! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketched!

    ReplyDelete