Saturday, January 2, 2021

Living History

Happy New Year! I am starting the year with a new layout! I started with the photos and pulled out this piece of patterned paper I've been saving for just the right layout and decided this was it! I stuck my photos down on this awesome background and went to work embellishing. I used both Thickers and my Cricut to cut the title. The journaling tag, "Hello Sunshine" tag and the gray word strip across the bottom were all from a cut apart sheet. I used stickers, wood veneer, chipboard, washi tape, and an enamel accent to embellish the page. There is a sheet of irridescent dot stickers in the colors of the rainbow in the Shimelle #stickerbook and I decided to match those to the colors of my background to add some shimmer to the page. 

 I was inspired by the Word Play- Lights challenge at Lasting Memories. The challenge was to use something for each letter of the alphabet on your layout. Here's mine:

L- letter stickers

I- irridescent stickers

G- green

H- hand written journaling

T- tag

S- stickers

1 comment:

  1. Love that rainbow background! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete