Saturday, January 30, 2021

Kids' Zone- Sketches In Thyme

Hello, I'm back with another layout using another Sketches In Thyme sketch:


I made a two page layout, so I used the sketch for the left hand page. I played around with mists to start this layout. First I did the plastic smooshing technique. I sprayed some mist onto a piece of plastic and then sprayed some water on that and then pressed it onto my paper. I used a circle cutter to make the large circle on the left hand page and kept my smooshing inside that. I then used a lined circle mask and misted pink Color Shine over that. I forgot to cover the edges outside my circle cutter, so I ended up with overspray outside my circle- oops! Finally, I added some ink splatters to my background. Once that dried, I went to work with patterned papers. I tore some strips to run across both pages- I haven't torn paper in so long! Then I cut some circles from the butterfly paper. I embellished my layout with stickers, buttons, gems and sequins. 



 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all the mixed media and wonderful work with the sketch! Thanks again for your entry at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete