Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Fly High

Hello! I have a new layout to share today! This one was based on this sketch from Paper Issues:


As you can see, I added several more photos than the sketch suggests, but stuck pretty close to the sketch from there. This sketch worked great for the scraps I have of a couple of collections. Once I got my background pieces cut and attached and attached my photos, I went to work on the title. I decided to use DIY Thickers and some glitter. I am running out of letters in this set, so I ended up cutting down a "J" for an "L" and an ampersand for the "G". Get creative with those letters! I used a Paper Issues cut file for the little bursts around the page. For the frame around the layout, I used my sewing machine and black thread. I finished off the layout with some stickers and Nuvo Drops. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment