Sunday, January 24, 2021

February Calendar Page

Hi all! I have my February calendar page done a full week early! I started with the two page sketch from Stick It Down:


I of course made the photo spots hold lots more photos. I created the photo collage on the right hand page in Photoshop Elements. Once I had all my papers and photos down, I went to work on the title and journaling. I used my Cricut to cut the title three times and then stacked them (I am really loving this technique for adding dimension). I typed and printed my journaling and cut it into strips. To embellish the layout, I fussy cut some flowers and used stickers, washi tape, and rub ons. I finished off my embellishment clusters with some pink Nuvo Drops. 

 I am also entering this in the Scrappy Friends Tic Tac Toe challenge (I used the items in the middle horizontal row):


Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the double page sketch. I like your patterned paper choices. Thanks for joining us at Stick it down. Ps. I love your blog design and set up! I could use pointers for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job! I love the colors you chose to use and great job on that title! I liked your tip about adding dimension!Thanks for joining us at Stick IT Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love the colors and patterns you chose. Thank you for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful double layout. I love that you got a lot of pictures onto both pages. Your color palette is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, I love how you used the sketch to suit your photos. I also love the collage on the right hand side - such a great way of getting all the photos onto the page! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout :) Love your take on the sketch :P Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete