Thursday, January 14, 2021

Oh Brother

My blog has been a bit quiet, but I have been busy creating! I will be sharing what I have been working on over the next few days. First up are a couple of layouts for my middle son's book. 

My first layout has photos of him and his older brother when he was a baby (he just turned 8! 😱). I ran some patterned paper down the center of my cardstock and then layered my photos over the top. I double matted the adorable focal point photo to make it stand out a little more. I added washi tape between the photos down the right side to break them up a bit. For the title, I used my Cricut. I am loving how easy it is to cut thin chipboard for my letters to give them some dimension! I found a quote I liked for the journaling and then went to work embellishing. I used some brads, chipboard hearts, stickers, and rub ons to finish the page. 

Next up is a recap layout of the first 6 months of his life with his milestones and growth. I used some 3x4 and 3x3 cards on the layout to add some interest between the photos. I used a digital element and matched the color to my patterned paper and typed the journaling before printing them out. I added rub on numbers of the month it covered to the end of the journaling spots. I used my Cricut to cut out my main title and letter stickers for the subtitle. I embellished the page with buttons, silver "Dew Drops", and Nuvo Drops.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment