Sunday, February 14, 2021

Always Together

Hello all! It's been a bit since I posted! I have made a few layouts and several cards (which I will be sharing soon). Today I wanted to share a layout I made for the current Challenge YOUrself challenge:



I was also inspired by the current 123 Challenge:


I modified the sketch a bit and created a pocket using striped acetate. I put the Valentines my husband I I gave each other in 2013 in the pocket. The acetate allowed the cards to become more of a design element on my page. I wasn't able to find a photo of just the two of us from around that time, so I ended up cropping this photo from my son's Baptism down to just the two of us. I used and older stamp to create the swirls around my page. For the title, I used my Cricut. To embellish my page, I fussy cut some flowers and used a flair badge, enamel hearts and some Liquid Mercury Nuvo Drops.


 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

9 comments:

  1. I love how you fashioned the pocket for the cards! I always love to include cards in my scrapbooks. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOurself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! I love how you've used those colours!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful photo of the two of you. I absolutely love how you scrapped it, and especially like that you included the valentines that you gave to each other that year! This is so special. Thank you very much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative! I absolutely love how you incorporated the actual Valentines. Such a great design the colors are perfect. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely details your layout has. The acetate pocket is genius! Thank you for joining Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layout! Love the stamping background and the layering on this page. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! I love how you've stamped your background! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable layout! Very clever to make a transparent pocket for the cards! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! LOVE IT!- Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

    ReplyDelete