Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Play, Explore, Learn

Hello! I have a new layout to share today! I was inspired by product for this one. The colors of my layout started with the colors of the striped patterned paper I used down the right side of my layout. I pulled other coordinating papers to use on the layout. I use variations of this layout of photos frequently when I am working with four or five photos. This time I decided to place the larger photo near the bottom to give me a large space for my title. I found the three words in Cricut Design Space. The first two are from cartridges I own, the last is from a Paper Issues free cut file. 

I decided my title area needed a little interest so I used a mask and some Distress Inks to make the burst. I then took some spray inks and added some splatters as well.  I embellished my page with some buttons and an epoxy flair from Scrappin Happy Studio (I just ordered a whole bunch and I am excited to use more on my layouts soon!)

 

1 comment: