Thursday, February 25, 2021

March Calendar Page- Stick It Down

Hello! I'm back today with my March calendar layout. I started with the current two page sketch from Stick It Down:


I stuck pretty close to the sketch. I divided a few of the photo spots to get a few more photos on the layout. I thought the design would work well with 6x6 papers, so I pulled out a 6x6 paper pad and used a few sheets. I cut the sheets in half on the diagonal so more of the paper would show above and below the photos. To add some interest to my background cardstock, I used a mask and some Heidi Swapp Color Shine sprays. Instead of a long title, I used a die cut banner the I colored with Abandoned Coral Distress Stain to match my title paper. I then found buttons, stickers, chipboard, die cuts and flair to decorate the banner. I added a few embellishments to the lower corners. I finished off the layout with some light green Nuvo Drops.

 Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors set against the black and great job with all the photos. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool contrasting double layout! Love all your embellishments, and journaling. Wonderful pictures showcased in your beautiful layout! Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful, colourful page! I love looking at your calendar layouts... such an excellent idea to use 6x6 papers, it never even occurred to me! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love this combination of patterns and colors against the dark background! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome take on the sketch and wow it looks great with all those photos. Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down.
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete