Thursday, March 4, 2021

Play All Day

Hello and Happy March! The weather has been beautiful here, but I have found time to do some scrapping. I have a new layout to share today! I started with this PageMaps sketch from last March:



I found the dot paper in my stash and it went so well with the colors in the photos that I decided to work from that. I found some other papers with colors that coordinated. This layout is a hodge podge of manufacturers and old and new products. The tags and die cuts are things I have had in my stash for probably close to a decade! I used my Cricut and a free Paper Issues cut file for my title. I found and old transparency in my scraps and decided to use that to bring some extra interest to my title area.

 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment