Sunday, March 14, 2021

Standing Strong for Christ- Sketches In Thyme

Hello, I have a new layout to share today! This layout started with a sketch, but I ended up not following it super closely. Here is the sketch from Sketches in Thyme:


I liked the diagonal cut across the bottom, so I started there. I have quite a few smaller pieces of patterned paper, so I made the sketch work with what I had. I had the photos printed as a collage and so I matted that with a coordinating patterned paper. For my title, I mixed rub ons and Cricut cut letters. To embellish may layout, I fussy cut some flowers and tucked them in a few places. I also used a few stickers and more rub ons. To finish everything off, I added some silver Nuvo Drops. 


 

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch Jessica! Love how you were able to use so many photos, and still hold pretty true to the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us @ Sketches in Thyme this month.

    ReplyDelete