Sunday, November 8, 2020

Hello Easter

Hello, I have a layout to share today! For this layout, I used the two page PageMaps sketch from February:


I had different photo sizes, so my layout looks a little different, but the sketch really worked well for these photos. The papers I used were Shimelle's Never Grow Up. The egg cut on the left page was leftover from the full background that I had cut and used pieces on the last layout in this post and this layout. I used Distress Inks that went with the dots on the background paper to ink the cut piece. I cut a journaling card apart and used the bulk of it under my photos for my journaling and I added the top strip above my photos on the right. I embellished my page with some tags, die cuts, wood veneer pieces, brads, and enamel dots. I found the wood "hello" in my stash and decided to use it with chipboard letters for my title. 

 One of my daughters saw me making this layout and was jealous that it was going in her brother's album. Guess that means it's a good one, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment