Thursday, November 12, 2020

Hard @ Work

Hello again! I finished a layout today! This one started with this fun sketch from Paper Issues:



I of course had to add more photos than the sketch suggested. This was a fun sketch for these photos! I pulled out a few different collections that worked together and used scraps for this layout. After I had my papers and photos down, I added some ink splatters. I made a tag for my journaling. I embellished the page with stickers, a brad, a button, and some enamel dots. For my title, I used some foam Thickers and some DIY Thickers that I covered in teal glitter. 

 I was also inspired by the Scrappy Friends Tic Tac Toe Challenge:


I did the center column with my teal ink splatter, chipboard arrow above my title and a tag for my journaling. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout!! Works perfectly with that sketch!! And there's nothing wrong with a lot of photos! lol. Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends!

    ReplyDelete