Thursday, November 19, 2020

Way 2 Go

Hello again, I have another new layout to share! I was inspired by this sketch from Paper Issues:

I was also inspired by this color challenge from "Lasting Memories":


I ended up using one more photo than what the sketch suggested and my photos are rectangles, but I was inspired by the placement of the photos and papers. I used a mask and Distress Oxide Ink in Fossilized Amber to make the stars on my layout. For the die cut piece and the title, I used my Cricut. I was able to use paper from a 6x6 pad for all of the patterned paper on this layout. I embellished my layout with gem stars and dots of Stickles. 

Thanks for stopping by to check out my project.

 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful work with the color inspiration and love the diecut piece along with all the stars! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete