Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Busy Little Hands

Hello all! I have a new two page layout to share today! I was inspired by this sketch from Sketches in Thyme for my left hand page:



My photos were slightly different sizes and orientations, but I was able to make the sketch work. For my second page, it worked to use 3x4 cards with 3x4 photos.The alphabet and number cards are from a Bella Blvd. collection that I've had for some time and I was excited to put them to use here. I also used some 6x6  papers from a Doodlebug pad. For the title, I used my Cricut. I embellished my page with some chipboard pieces, a couple of fussy cut pieces, stickers, washi tape, enamel dots and Nuvo Drops. 

 Thanks for checking out my page!

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch Jessica! Love how colorful your layout is, and the fact that you turned it into a two page layout!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete