Sunday, July 30, 2023

Two Cards- Same Starting Point

Hello again! I have two new cards to share today. I started with a background stamp I picked up a few weeks ago at a garage sale. I stamped it on two pieces of blue cardstock with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with clear powder. 

For my first card, I used blending brushes and Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn, and Salty Ocean Distress Inks. Once those colors were blended, I wiped the excess ink off of the heat embossing to make it pop. I used my Cricut to cut the party hat from coordinating cardstock. To add dimension, I added the pom pom on the hat using foam adhesive. For the sentiment, I stamped the banner sentiment on cardstock and fussy cut it out. To finish off the card, I glued on some gold foil stars.


For my second card, I blended Salty Ocean, Dusty Concord, and Picked Raspberry Distress inks on my background. I used my Cricut to cut the die cut. I used the filled in layer and cut it from vellum to soften the background behind the balloon. Once that was attached to my layout, I glued down a piece of purple embroidery floss as the string of the balloon. To finish off this card, I glued on some blue sequins.

 Thanks for stopping by to check out my cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment