Monday, July 3, 2023

Happy Anniversary

Hello again! I have another new card to share (we are almost through the crazy month of birthdays and anniversaries!). 

For this card I started with the Petal Pushers Stencil pack from Concord and 9th. I started by ink blending using those stencils onto my card back. I also used some glitter gel over the yellow details for a little extra interest. I smudged some of the gel when I was picking up the stencil, so I added the die cut flowers around the edge of my card to cover where it smudged the worst. I then cut the sentiment with my Cricut. I used my Wink of Stella pen to add the sparkle. It came out kind of thick at the beginning so the glitter is heavier on the left side. I also drew aroudn the edges of my blue flowers to tie them in with the sentiment. To finish off the card, I added flat white sequins to the centers of my flowers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment