Monday, July 24, 2023

August Calendar Page- Stick It Down

Hello! I have my August calendar page to share today! I used this month's double page sketch from Stick It Down:


I stuck pretty close to this sketch. I did add one more circle photo and moved the journaling to the right hand page. I started by selecting patterned papers and then chose kraft cardstock for my background to make the colors of my papers and photos stand out. For my title, I pulled out my little packet of random letters that I've cut out with my Cricut and found the letters of August. I couldn't find a "g," so I ended up finding some coordinating cardstock and cutting it. Since the sketch called for a long title, I decided to add the word "awesome." I found a cut with the word and cut it out with the same cardstock I used for the "g." I used strips of white cardstock and wrote my journaling on those. To embellish my page, I stamped a fussy cut a couple of tabs, found some flowers and buttons that went with my color scheme, along with some flower die cuts, a phrase die cut, and some dot stickers.


 Thanks for stopping by to check out my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment