Saturday, May 9, 2020

Merry and Bright

Hello, I have a new layout to share! I started with a sketch from Page Maps that worked pretty well with the photos I had.


Then I turned to Scrap Our Stash for inspiration on how to embellish my page:

I used papers from a few different collections for this layout. I've had those big wood veneer ornaments for quite some time and it felt good to put them to use. Once I had my photos and papers stuck down, I went to work embellishing. I used some white and gold washi tape in a few places around the page. I then decided to back the ornaments with gold glitter paper to go with the washi tape. The title is a sticker that I put on a patterned paper circle and attached with some craft foam for dimension. I added a couple of brads and rub ons by the title and by the embellishment cluster in the lower right. I finished off all of the clusters with some green enamel dots and gold Liquid Pearls. 

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I really like the pattern papers you chose, as well as that strip of hanging stockings. Those wood veneer Christmas ornaments are really nice and work perfectly on this layout. Great multi-photo layout. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas layout. I love PageMaps sketches too! Thank you for playing along at Scrap our Stash - Gail #stayhealthy #staysafe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fab page. Fantastic work & stash use. Thanks for your challenge entry at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts and great use of stash!!- Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun layout. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete