Sunday, May 3, 2020

5- Lasting Memories Guest Design Team

Hi all, I have some exciting news! I am one of the guest designers for Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenges this month! The theme for May is "3 Things." Each week there will be a list of three items that you must include on a layout. This week's 3 things are: polka dots, flowers, and stickers.  

For my layout, I used my Cricut and a background cut to place behind my photo. I decided to try inlaying the polka dot paper, so I did the same cut from that paper and individually placed each piece on my layout. I really like the smooth effect it gives! I then layered over some patterned papers and stickers. I cut the big number "5" using my Cricut as well and attached ti with foam tape for some dimension. I fussy cut a bunch of flowers from patterned paper and used some enamel flowers as well. I finished off my layout with a sprinkle of sequins.


After finishing my layout, I once again didn't have much left of any of the papers, so I finished off this collection like I did with the kit I shared yesterday: by making cards! I cut down some of the scraps, added some stickers and stamping and finished things off with enamel dots and Nuvo Drops.




Head over to the Lasting Memories blog to check out what the rest of the design team made!

No comments:

Post a Comment