Sunday, May 17, 2020

Little Brother- Lasting Memories Guest Designer

Hello! I have another layout to share as part of my time as guest designer at Lasting Memories. This week's "3 Things" were plaid/check/gingham paper, hearts, and tags. 

For my layout, I started with the plaid paper. To add some interest and texture behind my photos, I splattered and smooshed some inks . Then I stitched a giant heart on my background (it was hand drawn, so it isn't perfectly symmetrical. After attaching my photos, I started embellishing with tags, die cuts and rub ons. I used my Cricut to cut the word "Brother" and found some rub ons for the word "little." The word "little" was not standing out well against my background, so I went over it a few times with Cracked Pistachio Distress Stain to give the background some contrast (the rub on resisted the ink). The tassle on the balloon tag was the leftover thread from the stitching! I finished off the layout with some brads and and sprinkling of star sequins.


No comments:

Post a Comment