Sunday, May 24, 2020

All Bundled Up- Lasting Memories Guest Designer

Hello, today I am sharing my last layout for my month guest designing at Lasting Memories. Our 3 Things for week 4 are: geometric or icon paper, circles, and 3 or more photos.

I had lots of photos to work with again, so I headed back to Page Maps for a sketch: 


I adjusted the left page a bit to get all of my photos to fit, but otherwise followed the sketch pretty closely. I only had one sheet of that blue cardstock, so I ended up patching my page together a bit. The right hand page pieces are attached to a white cardstock base. The patterned paper and blue cardstock on the left page overlapped enough that I just adhered them together at the seam at left it. The red scalloped borders were actually one border sticker that I used my trimmer to cut in half. I stamped and heat embossed the snowflakes on the dark blue circles. I used one of the sticker sentiments from the collection I was using for a quick and easy title. To finish off the clusters around the page, I made dots of Liquid Pearls and Stickles.

I really enjoyed playing along with the challenges at Lasting Memories this month! I hope you had a chance to as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment