Sunday, May 10, 2020

May Calendar Page- Lasting Memories Guest Design Team

Welcome back! It is time for the Week 2 challenge at Lasting Memories. This week's "3 Things" are: striped patterned paper, stars and washi tape.

I used this challenge on my calendar layout for May. I also used the April sketch from Stick It Down


I used a large photo collage on the left hand page instead of a big photo and I stretched it across more of the page. I ran my title and journaling down the center of the layout. I made a few embellishment clusters around the page using stickers, rub ons, wood veneer stars, washi tape, and gem stars. 

Once again, I didn't have much left of my papers in this collection, so I made some cards to finish them off. Again, some stamping and simple embellishing is all these cards needed!



Make sure to check back next week for my next layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment