Friday, February 16, 2024

Valentines Part 4

I'm back today with my last couple of Valentines. For these, I just used up some bits and pieces I had laying around. For this first card, I cut a piece of watercolor paper and did the smooshing technique with red inks, layering them up for some texture. Then I took a background stamp and stamped it in black. I layered that over a black cardstock panel. I added a white sparkle ribbon and glued the last three hearts I had on my desk. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and I was done.
For this card, I had grabbed the two pink hearts and the leftover butterfly embossed paper. I had found the flower background stamp and decided to use that as well. I stamped it with a matching pink ink on light pink cardstock. Once that was dry, I used Versamark and gold embossing powder to stampe the "I Love You" sentiment over the top. I used the arrow washi tape to separate the two patterns on my background. I attached the large heart directly to the card front and used foam tape for the smaller heart. I wanted a bit more gold on the card, so I took a gold gel pen and a ruler to creat the outline and then used Glossy Accents and gold glitter to make the gold heart in the center.
Thanks for checking out all my cards!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment