Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Valentines Part 2

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day! I have a pair of cards to share today. These were actually the first cards I made as I worked on Valentines for my family. I started by using spray inks and masks for the the middle panels. I then found this sketch from Sketch Saturday and made it work with my panels:

Rather than making the middle panel go off the page, losing a large chunk of my masking, I just centered the panel. I then found a scrap of the embossed butterfly paper, used a sanding block to sand off the white and attached those pieces on either side of the panel. While I was spraying with the masks, I also sprayed a few white die cut hearts with the same inks. I used two of those hearts here. I stamped the word "love" onto them and added a silver die cut heart. To finish off the card front, I added some white and clear sequins.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment