Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Valentines Part 1

Hi all! With Valentine's day this week, I thought I would share the cards I made for my family members. First up is this card:

 I was inspired by the current Tic Tac Toe Challenge:


I chose the diagonal from the bottom left to the top right. My Valentines ended up being kind of a progressive challenge- I started with one idea and used bits and pieces leftover to complete the next one and so on. This card fell in the middle of the order. I had pulled out my little bag of random die cut hearts and had sprayed the white ones with spray ink at the beginning. I grabbed one of the blue hearts for this card. The word "love" was leftover from a cut for another card. For the "rose" part of the challenge, I pulled out an Altenew stamp set and stamped by background with a few colors of blue ink. I used a this strip of gold cardstock across my background and added teh heard on top with foam tape. To finish off the card front, I used some gold Liquid pearls.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card - the blue-on-blue color palette is serene and perfect! Love the touches of gold, too! Thanks for sharing your pretty project with us at the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete