Thursday, February 15, 2024

Valentines Part 3

Hello all! I am back again with another Valentine. For this one, I started with with sketch from Stick It Down:



I also had the center panel from my spray inking. After spraying ink on the one of the masks for yesterday's cards, there was quite a bit of ink on the mask, so I took it and flipped it onto this panel and pressed the ink into the paper and let it dry. Once it was dry, I took the mask and used some blending brushes and yellow inks to creat the yellow flowers. I found some coordinating yellow cardstock for my background and ran it through a leaf embossing folder. I then took a gold ink pad and rubbed it over the raised areas for some sparkle. I realized while making this card that I didn't have any gold ribbon, so I cut a thin strip of gold glitter cardstock to run across the middle of my card. The large pink heart was a leftover from another project, and then I used my Cricut to cut the circle with the sentiment to layer on top.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment