Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Stick It Down layouts

Hi all! I have a couple of layouts to share today using Stick It Down sketches. First up is the double page sketch:

I used this one for my calendar layout. I had more that 8 photos, so I played with the photo sizes a bit to make them all fit. I found these two papers in my stash and attached them to a couple of sheets of white cardstock for stability. I added some blue ric rack to the center of the page. For my journaling, I typed it an printed it on pearl cardstock. I added captions to the photos and then rest of the journaling under my title. The letter stickers I used for the title are getting pretty sparse, so I ended up chopping up some letters to make them work. I cut the bottom off of a "g" for the "a," I trimmed a "b" into the "r," and a "q" into the "c." To embellish the page, I dug into my stash and found some really old embellishments (hello felt die cuts and die cut chipboard!). I also used some new flower die cuts and pearls. The "sweet thing" stickerin the bottom right had a purple border that I colored over with a green Sharpie to make it match my layout better. It just goes to show that you can use up those supplies if you get creative!


Next is the single page sketch:

I did another dance layout for this one. I found a scrap of red and black patterned paper that had some geometric lines that made for interesting triangles on my page. I used my Cricut to cut the silhouettes and title from silver cardstock (it looks peachy in the photo because it is reflecting the light from the room where it was photographed). I used a background stamp and white ink to added the stars and dots on the background before attaching everything. To embellish the page, I used some sequins and silver Nuvo drops.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment