Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Sunrise, Sunset

Hello, I have a new layout to share today based on this sketch from Rochelle Spears:

I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to accomodate the size and orientation of my photos. These photos had me digging DEEP into my stash. I tend to gravitate towards bright colors so finding these neutrals was a bit of a challenge. I started by cutting the large piece of patterned paper. Then I cut the lace paper and fussy cut around the lace. I added the vellum for a bit of sparkle. The journaling spot was from the same line as the lace, so I used that and then used the yellow as an accent color. For embellishments, I used some very old Heidi Grace stickers and chipboard. I used me Cricut to cut the title. Before adhering the title and photos, I splattered a bit of light brown Glimmer mist on the layout. 


 I also used the Tic Tac Toe board from Scrap With Stacy. I followed the right column: stripes, two photos, and brads.

1 comment: