Sunday, January 21, 2024

February Calendar Page- Stick It Down

Hi all! I finished my calendar layout for February. Once again, I started with the double page sketch from Stick It Down:

I played around with photo sizes and spacing for this one. I had some horizontal photos I wanted to use, so I made it work. I used my Cricut to cut the title. I cut it three time from the teal cardstock and then stacked the die cuts. I used the hearts from the middle of the outline at the end of the word as embellishments on my page. I took those hearts and ran them through my embossing machine to add some interest and texture. I then took a sanding block to go over the texture and make it stand out. For my journaling, I wrote on strips for the captions of the photos and wrote the rest on the teal paper blocks. To embellish the page, I used some die cuts that had coordinating colors, along with a sprinkle of sequins.


 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment