Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Bob the Builder- Dance Layout

Hello again! I am back with another dance layout for my daughter's album. I was inspired by another sketch from Paper Issues:



This was a fun sketch to work with. I started by finding a cut file online for the Bob the Builder logo. It had some tiny cuts for the accents, but I decided to just draw them on since it was much easier and less messy. Instead of the film border, I used this background that reminds me of tire tracks and the colors made me think of caution tape, so all on theme. I used the smooshing technique with Faded Jeans distress oxide ink on my background. For my little embellishment clusters, I used some of the less prominent colors for the banners and used my Cricut again to cut the tools. To finish things off, I used some brads around the title and some gems.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment