Monday, August 30, 2021

Beat the Heat- Sketches In Thyme

Hello again! I got another layout finished this weekend. I had time and I know busy photography season is just around the corner, so I took advantage! I started with this sketch from Sketches in Thyme:

I made some changes to this sketch to get some more photos in. I extended the longest strip of patterned paper and used six photos. I staggered the photos like in the sketch, which meant having them right up to the edge. For the title, I used a Paper Issues free cut file and cut it from patterned paper and then chipboard for dimension. I had some fun with some new embellishments. I got a new Elle's Studio tab stamp set that I used a bunch on this layout. I also used stamps, Stamp N Bond, and glitter for the stripes behind the title. I forget to use the Stamp N Bond, but it is such a cool product! The little cluster in the bottom right was an add on when I dropped an inked stamp on my layout. I decided to just cover up the boo boo with some washi tape, stickers and epoxy flair. I used some puffy stickers, acetate heart stickers and pink Color Shine ink splatters to finish off the layout. 


 

3 comments:

  1. What a cute page with all the photos! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great take on the sketch and way to go adding more photos! Love the splatters! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout! Thanks for joining Sketches in Thyme for August!

    ReplyDelete