Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Life's Better...

Hi all! I have another new layout to share! This one came together pretty quickly yesterday. I started with this sketch from Sketches in Thyme:

I received some new scrapbooking supplies yesterday, so I started with those, but also ended up working in some older supplies as well.  I started by splattering blue ink on my green background cardstock. Once that was dry, I laid out my photos and patterned paper pieces. I recently bought a tag punch and so I put that to work on this layout. I added red embroidery floss to the tags. Once the photos and papers were attached, I made the title with a combination of a Cricut cut and rub ons. For the journaling, I stamped the lines for the journaling and then wrote it. One of the new supplies I got was an Elle's Studio stamp set with tab outlines and phrases. I used that to make the little blue tab on my layout. I finished the layout off with a wood button and puffy stickers.


 I am also entering this in the Lasting Memories Get Your Game On- Mario Party challenge which is to use stars. I have some star patterned paper and some star puffy stickers on this layout.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable photos and love the title! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories and Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific layout...love the colors! And kudos for mixing old products with new products! Thanks for joining us this month at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable pictures! Lovin' the title and your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos and pretty layout. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this month DT Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the tags on your lovely layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete