Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Happy Birthday Football Card

Hello again! I'm back today with a quick card share. I had an idea for this one and it tuned out pretty close to how I envisioned it. 

For the background, I used Yupo paper and alcohol inks. I started with the red with some white mixative mixed in and swiped it across the paper in a triangle shape. I then did the black with a few drops of silver and filled in the rest of the paper with swipes. I then put a few drops of blending solution on the pad and just pounced it around the black to add some texture. I found the football player in Cricut Design Space and cut it from black cardstock. I then pressed it onto a Versamark pad and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I decided to do a second layer to smooth it out a bit more. This is when I discovered that the red triangle on my card was too big so I went back in with the black so that the triangle would end behind the football player. I stamped the sentiment in black and attached the football player with foam tape for dimension. I finished off the card front with Liquid Mercury and Silver Lining Nuvo Drops.


 Thanks for checking out my card!

No comments:

Post a Comment