Friday, August 20, 2021

Happy Birthday layout

Hello! I am here today with a new layout to share! I was inspired by the August sketch challenge on Rochelle Spears's blog. Here is the sketch:

I had three photos to work with, so I expanded the photo area to includ all of them. I used my Cricut to cut "Happy Birthday" from white cardstock. I used ink to color it. I found this easier than trying to find cardstock to match. I was able to find red cardstock that matched, so I cut our friend's name from that. I used a journaling stamp for the lines and then wrote out my journaling in green Sharpie. To embellish the page, I used, die cuts, stickers, washi tape, enamel dots, puffy stickers and twine. With the twine, I tied a double bow and stuck it under the badge at the bottom of my photos. I also took a bit of the twine and wrapped it around a couple of fingers to make a circle and stuck that under the foam tape under the "It's Party Time" die cut. I covered the word "birthday" in my title with Glossy Accents for some interest and drew a little flame on the "i" in the name.



 I also played along with the Scrap with Stacy tic tac toe challenge:


I used the center column- twine, circles and stickers. Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment