Monday, August 9, 2021

The Great Outdoors

Hello all! I am here today to share a new layout! I started with the latest sketch from Even More Scrapping:



This sketch worked really well with my photos with a few modifications on the sizes. Since my photos were a little smaller than the ones in the sketch, I used a bit more patterned paper on the edges of my layout. I was also inspired by the "great outdoors" challenge at Bitten By the Bug. The title of the challenge worked so well for my layout. I used my Cricut to cut the word "Outdoors", the banners and the bird in the bottom right. After I had cut the bird, I inked it to make it match some of the birds in the bird patterned paper I used. For the rest of my title, I used some really old letter stickers on my banners. I finished off the layout with some stickers, enamel dots, epoxy accents, and washi tape for my embellishment clusters.

 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

9 comments:

  1. You did a marvelous job with your layout! I love sketches like this that allow for many pictures on the layout. Cool way to incorporate the banner in your title too. So glad you joined us for The Great Outdoors challenge at BBTB2 this week!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! You did a great job adapting the sketch to your adorable pictures, and the rugged font you used on the title is perfect for your theme. Thanks for playing along on my 100 Sketches challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love layouts that use the Cricut for embellishments and titles. Great job. Thanks for joining the challenge at the Bitten By The Bug 2 Cricut site. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful fun layout, photos & use of Cricut.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layout and all the cute photos of your babies. You did such a fabulous job! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that is a whole lot of cuteness! The page is adorable as are your babies! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic layout. I've used that cute little bird several times over the years. Love how you got so many great pics into the layout. thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge of the great outdoors. You showcased your art expertly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an adorable layout and the title works well with the cute pictures. I love when there are a lot of pictures. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica, this is fantastic! thank you for sharing with us BBTB2.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete