Friday, March 6, 2020

Falling for Fall

Hello! I have a new layout to share! I had printed these photos several months ago and they just happened to work with this sketch from Even More Scrapping:


As you can see, my photos weren't exactly what the sketch asked for, but they fit into the spaces! I used some stamps on this page, as well as some stickers, buttons and enamel dots. I had some fun putting together the title. I liked the little "Fall" word banner, so I worked from that. I used my Cricut to cut the work "Falling" and hand wrote "for. To give the area some interest and texture I used some splatter stamps before putting down all my pieces. The blue punched border actually had two rows of loops, but I cut off one of the rows to make it less "frilly." I really like how it turned out. I gave the squirrel and pumpkin stickers some dimension with some foam tape.
I also fulfilled the Lasting Memories Challenge to "mix and match patterned papers."

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the mix of papers on the kraft background, the fun title treatment, and the fun touches like the sticker layered on the washi tape. Great job using the sketch, too. Thanks for playing along and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this beautiful layout! That sketch is perfect for your photos and what a great idea to cut one row of the loops off of the border punch. I am pretty sure I have that same punch and will have to remember to do that! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete