Friday, February 28, 2020

March Calendar Page

Hello all! I have my calendar page for the month of March to share. I was inspired by this month's double sketch at Stick It Down:
I packed a lot more photos into this layout than was suggested by the sketch by dividing the large photo spots into two on the left page and creating a photo collage that spanned the right page. I used my Cricut to create the large circle die cut on the left page and for my title. I ended up using some older products on this layout, including some very old die cut felt and grungeboard. I used brads and enamel dots to finish off my embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. Great layout, love all the photos especially the one with all the socks :-)! The large die-cut circle is fantastic, very 'springy'! Thanks for scrapping with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout and take on the sketch. I have used that same diecut for a card it looks pretty cool in a larger form for a layout Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love the birds and flowers! Thank you for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete