Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Birthday Girl

Hello! I have a new layout to share! I was inspired by the current challenge at Scrap Our Stash:


I made my photos bigger and added a photo, but otherwise stuck pretty close to the sketch. I used polka dot paper under my largest photo and used blue and silver glitter washi tape in my embellishment clusters. The ocean themed Echo Park paper tied in nicely with my daughter's dolphin cake. I used my Cricut to cut the title for my page. 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty and adorable page. Love the details and great stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet page - love your use of mixed pattern papers and great take on the sketch! -Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool mixing the nautical paper in with the pink - perfect match for the birthday cake. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete