Saturday, February 8, 2020

You're Bootiful

Hello, I have another last to share! This time it is my second daughter's Halloween layout from 2012. For this layout, I was inspired by one of the February PageMaps:
I added another photo to the layout and did a journaling card instead of strips. For embellishments, I stamped the pumpkin and candy corn and fussy cut them. I added glossy accents to the candy corn for some shine and dimension. I combined a few different fonts for my title and filled in the stars with glue and glitter to add some green and sparkle to the title area. 
I was inspired by the current challenge at Lasting Memories, which is to use those forgotten punches. I used a border punch on the stopped patterned paper to give it an interesting edge.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love your title work along with the pumpkin cluster! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete