Sunday, February 16, 2020

Trick or Treat

Hello again! I have one last Halloween layout to share from 2012, this one for my oldest son. I was inspired by the scraplift challenge in the Paper Issues group on Facebook. You can see the inspiration layout here. 

The inspiration layout had a bunch of squares of patterned paper scattered behind the photos, which is a great thing to do when you are getting down to scraps of paper. My Halloween paper stash is starting to get pretty thin, so this was perfect! I cut some squares in a couple of sizes and tucked them around my photos. I glued all of them down and then spritzed and splattered my background with some inks. I then added my photos. For my title, I used my Cricut to cut the letters from cardstock and thin cardboard. I layered the pieces together to give the letters a bit of dimension. I also cut the pumpkins with my Cricut. All this die cutting is perfect for the Lasting Memories Challenge to use die cuts! I finished off the  layout with a few stickers, buttons, and gold star sequins. 
I really like how this layout turned out, it is different from the girls' layouts, a little more free form.

No comments:

Post a Comment