Saturday, March 14, 2020

Hello Autumn

Hello, I hope you are all staying safe and healthy! With a little one with a compromised immune system, we are in full lock down mode around here, so I've had some time to do a little scrapbooking! I put together this page for my daughter's book from the fall of 2012. 


The Studio currently has a challenge to use a grid design and Lasting Memories has a challenge to make a faux quilting design. I combined the two to creat this page. I cut 3x4" blocks and covered my pages. I then used a sewing machine to zig zag stitch between the blocks and photos to make it look like a quilt design. I didn't do much for embellishing since this is a pretty busy design already. I fussy cut the flower cluster in the bottom left corner and used my Cricut for the word "Autumn" for my title. I used gold sticker "hello" and stars scattered around the page. I finished things off with sequins and liquid pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful work with the faux quilting and love all the stitching! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. Love all the stitching. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun layout! Love the stitching and great use of those 3x4 cards. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories and at The Studio Challenges! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete