Monday, March 23, 2020

Merry Christmas

Hello again! I got another layout finished last week! This time I used one of the February sketches from PageMaps:

Sometimes when I have lots of photos, it's nice to have a sketch to start from, even if I don't follow it exactly, it gives me a place to start and prevents my pages from all looking the same! As you can see, I maintained a similar shape for where my photos were, but used more and different sized photos. I used my Cricut for the two ornaments and the word "Christmas." For the ornament on the right, I cut a second one without the stars cut out and put glue down and then sprinkled glitter over the glue to add sparkle to the ornament. Some of the glue got on the top layer, so to camoflage that, I covered the top layer with glitter glaze which added some shine and sparkle. I used the stars cut from that ornament around my page as embellishments, along with brads, a flair badge, and some gold liquid pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment