Thursday, March 26, 2020

Six- Sketches In Thyme

Hello and welcome back! I got some more scrapping done this week! This timee I started with this sketch from Sketches In Thyme:

As you can see, I rotated the sketch 90 degrees  to work with my photo. I wanted to work with black, white and pink to go with my daughter's shirt in the photo. I ended up pulling out a 6x6 pad I had with the pink. The large piece of black and white patterned paper on the left side of my page was an OLD scrap that I had been holding onto. It worked great for this layout. Once I got all my papers adhered, I splattered some pink Color Shine ink around my layout. For my title, I cut the number 6 with my Cricut from thin cardboard twice for some thickness and then patterned paper. I edges my title number and all of the smaller patterend paper pieces with black ink to soften the edges. I embellished the page with some dot and star stickers, a couple of printed chipboard pieces and some sequins.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment