Friday, January 10, 2020

Happy Birthday!- Scrap Our Stash

Hello again! I have another new layout to share! It has been so fun to get some time to scrapbook and it has been really good for my mood! For this layout, I was inspired by the Bingo challenge at Scrap Our Stash:


I used the top row for this challenge. The stitching may be a little hard to see in the photo, but that is how the pocket on the right is attached. When I pulled out these photos, I realized they took up just enough space to be too much for a single page layout, so I had to come up with a way to use up more of the space on a double layout. I went in search of the cards my daughter received on this birthday. Once I found them, I pulled out a few of the handmade ones to put inthe pocket. I used my Cricut and Design Space for the title and that pocket. I am really loving the flexibility that the program gives me! Once I had my photos in place, I started embellishing., I wanted to bring some of the teal behind my title, so I smooshed some spray ink in that area before attaching the balloon. To help keep the cards from sliding to the bottom of the pocket, I slipped some of the dimensional parts through the holes in the pocket. 
I used the circles cut from the pocket to caption the photos on the right hand page. I finished off the layout with some Pebbles die cuts and a sprinkle of sequins and enamel hearts.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet 2page layout. What a clever way to preserve some of the birthday cards. I really like the page design of the title page. The photo placement, with the journaling card tucked in, looks great. I also love how the inking brings attention to the cut-out title work. Well done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun colours and cool cut pieces. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a really fun birthday party!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete