Sunday, January 5, 2020

Field Trip- Sketches In Thyme

Hello! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I had some time this past week to make a layout! I started with this sketch from Sketches In Thyme:

No photo description available.

When I first saw this sketch, I didn't think I would use it because it had one big photo on it and I almost never scrap just one photo. Then I realized I had a photo collage waiting to be scrapped and I took another look! I used my Cricut once again to cut the title, apples and apple basket. For the title, I cut the letters from cardstock as well as thin chipboard and layered them together to add some dimension. I heat embossed the apples with clear powder to make them shine. I embellished the page with some stickers and a few blue pearls to bring the blue across the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment