Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Bootiful Butterfly

Hello! I have a new layout to share today! I started with this sketch and challenge from Scrap Our Stash:

I had these sweet photos from Halloween of 2012. I started by splattering gold ink on my background and spraying a few spritzes of black ink to add some texture. I used a cut file from Paper Issues to cute the web background. I was really impressed with how well my Cricut cut the very fine details of this file. I used a Cricut cut for the word "Bootiful" in my title. The little ghost in the bottom right cut with the word, so I decided to cover it with glitter gel and use it as an embellishment. I used Bella Blvd. patterned papers and journaling card. I finished off the layout with some buttons and an enamel dot.

5 comments:

  1. How cute ! I love how you flipped the sketch to make it work for your photos. Both the title letters, and the spider web cut files look really nice. Perfect for the Halloween theme. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Halloween layout - love those spiderwebs! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic page. Love the details and stash use. So adorable!!! Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I'm a sucker for anything Halloween. lol Love the spider webs you've used! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great SPOOKY flip of the challenge -those spider webs ROCK!! --Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!

    ReplyDelete